If you are based in Lewisham and looking for a reliable heating engineer then contact me for your Lewisham boiler service.
I am an expert in servicing the following makes of boiler: Vaillant, Worcester, Potterton, Baxi, Ideal, Main and Glowworm.
Once I make sure your boiler is safe, we will visually check your entire heating system for leaks and working faults. Lastly, the system will be repressurised and bled of air, resulting in a quieter boiler and warmer radiators.
What Our Boiler Service Includes
- Basic safety checks
- Checking of flue condition
- Combustion Readings
- Gas rate / Burner pressure
- Flow and Return differentials
- Checking for 3 amp fuse
- A visual check for water leaks
- Cleaning condense trap (if applicable)
- Cleaning magnetic filter (if applicable)
- Drain down and recharge expansion vessel
- Visual check of system, including cylinder, motorised valves, pumps, radiators and radiator valves
In winter I am very busy repairing boilers so please give ample notice when arranging your Lewisham boiler service during the traditionally busy seasons.
It’s important to have your Vaillant boiler maintained with a premium Vaillant boiler service at least once every 5 years. In the long run, this will save you money and keep you safe. I also offer this service for other makes of boiler so please get in touch to find out more.