If you are based in Bromley and looking for a reliable heating engineer then look no further.
As well as being courteous and polite, I am a skilled gas safe engineer that’s extremely experienced in servicing the following makes of boiler: Vaillant, Worcester, Potterton, Baxi, Ideal, Main and Glowworm.
What Our Boiler Service Includes
- Basic safety checks
- Checking of flue condition
- Combustion Readings
- Gas rate / Burner pressure
- Flow and Return differentials
- Checking for 3 amp fuse
- A visual check for water leaks
- Cleaning condense trap (if applicable)
- Cleaning magnetic filter (if applicable)
- Drain down and recharge expansion vessel
- Visual check of system, including cylinder, motorised valves, pumps, radiators and radiator valves
In winter I am very busy repairing boilers so please give ample notice when arranging your Bromley boiler service during the traditionally busy seasons.
It’s important to have your Vaillant boiler maintained with a premium Vaillant boiler service at least once every 5 years. In the long run, this will save you money and keep you safe. I also offer this service for other makes of boiler so please get in touch to find out more.