Are you looking for a Vaillant boiler service in Beckenham? I’m an expert heating engineer that specialises in Vaillant boilers so will make sure your boiler is in good shape.
Why choose me for a your Beckenham Vaillant boiler service:
- I value the importance of customer service highly so will always strive to provide the highest standards of service.
- I will help to keep your manufacturers warranties valid – saving you money on future repairs.
- A Lewisham based engineer that’s Vaillant Advance qualified so you can trust me to maintain your Vaillant boiler.
- You will be provided with a service report during your Beckenham Vaillant boiler service visit, detailing all the checks and/or maintenance work undertaken.
Vaillant Servicing Options
- Basic safety checks
- Checking of flue condition
- Combustion Readings
- Gas rate / Burner pressure
- Flow and Return differentials
- Checking for 3 amp fuse
- A visual check for water leaks
- Cleaning condense trap (if applicable)
- Cleaning magnetic filter (if applicable)
- Drain down and recharge expansion vessel
- Visual check of system, including cylinder, motorised valves, pumps, radiators and radiator valves
(Recommended Every 3-5 Years)
- Including all checks from ‘Standard’ Service
- Cleaning of main heat exchanger
- Cleaning electrodes
- Checking gas-air mixture unit
- Cleaning cold water inlet filter
- Checking combustion readings again after completion of work
• Seals or parts are not included (if required)
• Repairs are not included