If you need an experienced Vaillant engineer to service your Vaillant boiler in Forest Hill then I’m your guy. I’m an expert heating engineer that specialises in Vaillant boiler servicing so will make sure your boiler is working smoothly.
Servicing your Vaillant boiler will not only help to validate any manufacturer warranties but also helps to keep your boiler running safely. I am Vaillant Advance qualified, Gas Safe registered and highly experienced in servicing all models of Vaillant boilers – from classics such as the Turbomax to the latest range of Ecotecs.
You will always receive a service report, detailing what work has been carried out during your Forest Hill Vaillant boiler service.
Vaillant Servicing Options
- Basic safety checks
- Checking of flue condition
- Combustion Readings
- Gas rate / Burner pressure
- Flow and Return differentials
- Checking for 3 amp fuse
- A visual check for water leaks
- Cleaning condense trap (if applicable)
- Cleaning magnetic filter (if applicable)
- Drain down and recharge expansion vessel
- Visual check of system, including cylinder, motorised valves, pumps, radiators and radiator valves
(Recommended Every 3-5 Years)
- Including all checks from ‘Standard’ Service
- Cleaning of main heat exchanger
- Cleaning electrodes
- Checking gas-air mixture unit
- Cleaning cold water inlet filter
- Checking combustion readings again after completion of work
• Seals or parts are not included (if required)
• Repairs are not included